Send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
We're here to help.
St Swithun's Church
- 01225 920050
- administrator@stswithunsbathford .co.uk
- There is no car park at the church but there is usually parking on the street by the church. There is a drop off point on the slope up to the church gate that is left free for people with mobility difficulties.
- The nearest bus stop, is for the number 3 to Bathford and is a few minutes walk away in Dovers Park. (0.4 miles) Get off the bus in Dovers Park, cross the road to the green opposite and then take the narrow path down the hill passing the Bathford Community Shop on your right hand side. Turn left into Church Street and walk along the road until you see the church at the end. There is a steeper walking route, if you get off the bus just past the Crown Pub on Bathford Hill. Cross the road and with the pub on your left, walk up the hill to the side of the pub and follow the road around until the end, turn right into Church Street where you will see the church.
- Bath train station is 4.2 miles away, you can get a taxi from there or catch the 3 bus to Bathford from opposite the bus station just along from the railway station in Dorchester Street. Bradford on Avon Railway Station is 5 miles away, and Chippenham train station is 10.8 miles away.
- There is one step up at the main entrance to the church and we have a temporary wheelchair ramp that is set up upon request.