We do hope that everyone understands that your safety is of prime importance so please co-operate with the following Sunday church service guidelines.
- Do not interact with anyone outside your household or support bubble.
- Enter by front door and exit by the rear door – one way only.
- Use the hand sanitisers as you enter and leave the building.
- Wear a face mask unless you are exempt.
- Sit in the seat(s) you are allocated.
- Bring your own bible.
- The toilet is open – please wash your hands and wipe down surfaces afterwards.
- Collection is on way the out – in envelopes only (spare envelopes are available).
- Bring your own water if you feel you might need some.
- Enter and leave the church building promptly with those you came with.
- If you have Covid symptoms, please do not come to church.
- If you subsequently develop Covid symptoms having been to church, please let the Admin Office, John or Katherine know so an appropriate closure and cleansing process can be undertaken.